


We took the girls to the Aerospace Museum at Hill Air Force Base. James and I had been there years and years ago. The girls loved it! They loved seeing the airplanes outside when we first drove up. But inside they had a learning center with flight simulators and science experiments you could do and cockpits you could sit in. For the little kids they had blocks and planes to play with. You could make your own paper airplanes or do a lot of other learning activities. So much fun! They needed a bigger room, though.
They also had flight clothes the kids could put on and pretend to fly real airplanes. The girls loved that part best, I think! (And they looked so cute in their gear!)
2 comments:
ha ha, kay looks like she's about to basejump off a bridge. I don't think I've ever been to that place, but I've seen it from the freeway! Good times, glad you got to go!
Who knew the girls were all a bunch of space cadets! Any secret missions instore? Rachel could be good to go but Meg and 'Kalla seem just too darn vogue.
Post a Comment