Pages

01 November 2008

Our Spooky Halloween










Here are some pictures of the girls. They had such a great Halloween! The weather was as nice as I ever remember out here. The girls didn't even need jackets! Yay!

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Way cute. We didn't even need jackets either. We sat out on mom and dad's porch half the night because the temperature was so nice.

Elsie said...

Rachel looks sooo scary and the other too so bootiful. They are all adorable. Thanks for sharing. We had a nice time here. It was the most different Halloween we've ever had I think. Dad and I, Misty and Dave and the kids, Danny and Jacob, Mark and Margaret and their little trick or treaters, Dan and Annie and even Robert (on the phone) all sat out on the porch and terrorized little children - it was wonderful.

Robert said...

holy crap, great paint job on rachel! We didn't see a single kid here all night, so i'm glad to see there were kids out somewhere. trerphy