So at our marriage class tonight the teacher asked us to list ten things that we would like our spouse to do for us. It was SO hard to get all ten and I don't know why. (Maybe it's because I already have an amazing husband that does nice things for me all the time...!) But we each had to come up with these ten things, and then our assignment for the week was to do at least three of the ten things on our spouse's list EVERY day this week! It should be a fun assignment. Makes me wish I had put a few different things on my list now! Try it and see what happens (if you dare!)
She also wrote down a list of things on the board and we each had to put them in order of importance to us. Then compare them to our spouses. Very interesting. The hard part is they are all good things! Here they are...
Achieve employment goals
Magnify church callings
Provide community service
Develop more love for and faith in our Heavenly Father
Achieve a successful marriage
Have a good relationship with your children
Develop talents
Anyway, another interesting class!
3 comments:
I know I only have two. Dear Dave, please put the toilet paper on so the end goes down the front, and please pick up your socks out of the living room. My Thank You list would be much, much, much longer.
And now that I think about it, to be fair, I haven't seen any dirty sock in the living room for a while (except Zach's).
sometimes, when you are deep asleep I like to take my socks from the dirty laundry and slide them across your nose as you sleep.
i don't think i could get dan to do it! i think it would be fun to try.
Post a Comment