Wow! It's been a while since I've posted! Probably because nothing terribly interesting happens at our house. Or that I have nothing terribly interesting to say. But I thought I would post an update on what's going on at our house.
Rachel finished school today! Yippee!!! She is now finished with second grade. She's a little worried, because she has to switch tracks next year and she's worried that she will lose all her friends and not make any new ones. I forget how hard it is to be little!
Megan starts school on August 5th. She's excited! She will love kindergarten, I think! And it will be nice for her to be gone for a few hours every day.
We got our trampoline in the ground on Saturday. We need to work on leveling it a little bit, but it looks pretty good. I got on to try it out and Scamper didn't like it at all! It was pretty funny. He kept trying to find a way to get on!
I've finally officially lost my first 20 pounds since the first of April! Yay for me!!! I never, ever thought I could lose weight on purpose. But it's coming off, a little bit at a time! I've lost 26 pounds since the first of the year, so I'm really excited! Things are starting to fit better and I can do some things I couldn't do before. (Like tie my shoes!) It's been really fun!
Anyway, that's about all that's going on here. What's going on at your house?
9 comments:
That is really awesome. It sounds like everyone is doing great. What is Kayla up to?
No good, mostly! =] She is just getting over a nice little cold (the one she gave me right before they asked me to speak in church last Sunday. At least I didn't sneeze all over the pulpit while I spoke!)
the thought of being a kid again frightens me! with rachel's personality i'm sure she'll have no problem!
you look really good by the way! i'm jealous:)
Good for you, 26 lbs is a lot. Imagine carring that around in a backpack like you were hiking. It's a lot of weight. What is your methodology?
I have no methodology really. Eat less, exercise more. That's about it. And I started by writing down everything that I ate. I need to get back to doing that. It made me more accountable, I think.
Saw the kids at fireworks tonight, they had a blast! Figured that you guys were up to no good when we didn't see you. Yippe for trapolines, broken bones, neighbor kids all over the place, big 'ol target for bird poo. Yeah trapolines are the best!
Love your new header.
Looks like such a fun time! =0)
Having a pass is so fun too! We loved it when we had ours... It is fun to just be able to go when you are bored with nothing to do! =0) Let us know when you go sometime... Colten would love to go with the girls..
Forgot to add...
Love the new blog look! You always find the cutest sites for backgrounds...
Post a Comment