
I've wanted to take the girls to the zoo forever! It's just gotten so expensive. It was eight dollars for me and six for each of the kids. It just seems like a lot. So while we were there, I found out that we could use the money we paid yesterday towards a season pass. So we paid $26 to get in yesterday for all of us. For another $24 you could get a season pass good for one full year as many times as we want. So we are now the proud owners of a season pass to the zoo. I'm so excited!!

Anyone remember the lion. I'm sure I have pictures of ME by the lion...many years ago!

The girls talked me into going to a bird show. It was SO much fun! Except the birds fly right down through the theater over your head. Freaky, but so much fun!

The girls liked riding the train. It's never long enough, though. But fun for a minute.

Then we stopped at the playground. The girls really liked the bats next to the playground. They have some cute playground stuff. Kayla liked the turtle shell.

We had such a fun day. (Except I was so sore last night from walking so much...we spent about 4 hours there!) And the girls were tired...they didn't get up until nine this morning...! But it was so much fun! And we can go back any time we want...yay!
9 comments:
Cute pictures of the girls .. i always like the zoo. Although, it always seems to be 100 degrees out when i go and the animals refuse to move.
Cute, Cute pictures. I love the zoo. I would probably have liked a season pass just for me to go whenever I wanted and only look at what I wanted to see. I could watch some of the animals all day and others not so much. I'm glad you got a chance to go. Go back when it gets cooler and my favorite time - spring - when the babies are being born.
I haven't been to the zoo in what seems like a long time, but I've never been disappointed at the zoo. Make sure to go see the groundhog tunnel portion, the one where you stick your head up out of the ground. Ha ha. That still sounds like fun to me.
how fun!!! love the pictures. and yes, you will have to go when it is cooler. they always say on the news that the animals are much more active in the winter...enjoy your year!!!
Looks fun! Did you just pack up yourself and your girls and go to the zoo? You're really ambitious. Sometimes, if I'm feeling ambitious, I might pack up and go to Maverick to get a soda.
I know what you mean. I just feel really bad that Rachel only gets three weeks of summer vacation and I always feel like I'm wasting it watching tv with the girls. So the day before the zoo we packed up and went to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneer Museum downtown. It was fun. I don't do things like that very often, but sometimes it's really fun. And the museum was free...it only cost us the gas to get down there.
I like the blog layout nice.
So for about $40 bucks you can get a day pass and a season pass. HMMM...maybe the Zoo is calling us too. Glad you and the girls had fun!
You can get a family pass with two adults and all the kids under 18 in your family for $65. The one I did was a single parent pass for one adult and all the kids under 18 in your family and it was $50. (James hates the zoo and won't go with us, so it made sense to just get the one adult.) But for our family it was $26 just to get in once (and that was just me and the girls!), so if we go again it's paid for itself.
OK! I am spacey! I posted to this post and somehow I posted to you other post.. go read there... hehe. :)
Post a Comment