This is a picture of the river that was by our camp. The campground host said that when they first got to the camp there was SO much water you could hear rocks tumbling down the river.
We started our trip at the skate park in Oakley. Pat and Colten are AMAZING on a skateboard! It's really fun to watch them.
We brought scooters so the girls could get in on the action, too.
For our dinner one night, James and I made pizza in the dutch oven. It turned out really yummy. I think next time, though, we don't need quite so much dough! Some of them had REALLY thick crust.
One of the nights we went to the river and let the girls play in the water. It was FREEZING cold, though. I don't know how they could stand to have their feet in the water!
And I'm glad I didn't see them walking up to the waterfall. It must have been when I was walking back to the truck for something. Crazy! (I guess last month they had people kayak down the falls. It would be insane!)
By the end of camp, the girls were filthy! (Ok, so they were dirty the very first day!)

Ya gotta love this face, huh? Priceless!
Dirty and silly! This is Megan with a Gatorade lid on her nose. Ha ha!It was a great trip. Hot, but a really fun trip. The girls had such a great time with Colten and they all got along great. Everyone slept through the night every night, which must be a first! It didn't rain on us (except on our last night about two in the morning, and then only for a little while!) All in all it was such a fun trip!
4 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun. Nothing worse than planning a big trip and not having fun. I agree, though, that water does look really cold! I bet the girls loved it though.
love the pictures! thanks for sharing!!! kids don't seem to care about dirt or cold!!!
Very cute. What wonderful memories you're making.
You guys got some great pics! We had a blast with ya! And the Pizza was so YUMMY! :)
Thanks for *putting up with* the sk8 park stop! :)
Post a Comment