


Megan went to her first day of kindergarten today! She's sure growing up fast! Wow! Her teacher is the one in pink and her name is Mrs. Sullivan. She seems pretty nice. Megan was up really early this morning, just excited to go. It was a good day for her!
5 comments:
How exciting! The kids are just growing up way to fast!
the last picture of Megan, the boy next to her has a look on his face as if Mrs. Sullivan just let one rip.
how exciting!! i bet it is different just you and mikayla for a few hours everyday!!! enjoy it:) she is adorable!
Schools are so much better now than even when I was that age, what with the learning more gooder and the food standards and what-not. I bet she'll love it. Hard to imagine that I started going to school when I was her age.... and I'm still going. :(
Way to go Megan! I knew you would look so cute on your first day of kindergarten. I asked her if her teacher were young like her Mom or old like Grandma - she said old like grandma. It's kind of hard to tell, but Megan thinks she's really nice.
Post a Comment