Yeah, 9 am. It sucks, I know. Sorry. It's our ward hosting, too, so we are probably the last ward to go. *sigh* Ah well.
And yeah, you could bring a salad or chips or something like that if you wanted to. I think we will either have hamburgers or sandwiches. We'll do those and drinks and possibly a dessert (unless someone has their heart set on making dessert...!)
I'm toying with the idea of going to the park after the baptism instead. Then I wouldn't have to clean my house! (ha, ha!) But I don't know for sure. So bring clothes to change into, too.
8 already?! Geez. I remember when Rachel was born.. I think I was the first to hold her besides those involved in the actual process. I happen to know a guy with a lot of water balloons. Oh, and I could bring some food too :)
7 comments:
Do you want us to bring anything to the lunch???
9 am for real? Can we bring anything?
Yeah, 9 am. It sucks, I know. Sorry. It's our ward hosting, too, so we are probably the last ward to go. *sigh* Ah well.
And yeah, you could bring a salad or chips or something like that if you wanted to. I think we will either have hamburgers or sandwiches. We'll do those and drinks and possibly a dessert (unless someone has their heart set on making dessert...!)
I'm toying with the idea of going to the park after the baptism instead. Then I wouldn't have to clean my house! (ha, ha!) But I don't know for sure. So bring clothes to change into, too.
hurr-ah for Rachel! It's dunking day!
I will make sure to bring my wadders.
8 already?! Geez. I remember when Rachel was born.. I think I was the first to hold her besides those involved in the actual process. I happen to know a guy with a lot of water balloons. Oh, and I could bring some food too :)
I can hardly wait. What if I bring a pasta salad and anything else you would like.
9a m sucks but we will be there! by the way,
klondie's with heath bar is good eating!
Post a Comment