Misty inspired me...! I looked around the web and found a fun place called cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. Very cute stuff. They have some backgrounds that you can put on your blog. I couldn't find a Twilight theme, so I made my own. What do you think?
8 comments:
Wow. What the crap? Where did the Baers go?
LOVE it Heather! :) I am going to go check out that site! :)
I am still geeking out about this.
What do you mean, Misty? Don't you like it? Is it too slow coming in? It's fast on my computer, but I have the pic on my computer.
Heather
Love it!
(I haven't seen James's mii yet either...nice:))
I just mean those don't look like your girls.
No, they are the actors from the movie "Twilight" that was adapted from the books by Stephenie Meyer. I loved, loved, loved the books and can't wait for the movie to come out in December...!
Ah.
Post a Comment