06 April 2008
Vacation Time
At Mark's house over Easter someone nominated us to put together a family vacation this year. We would like to know what you would like to do. Camping? In tents? In a cabin? Where? Wasatch mountains? Uintas? Southern Utah? When is a good time for everyone to go? With us on year-round school the only time Rachel is out when you guys are is the month of July. She has time off the end of August, also. (And I guess Megan goes to school this fall, also!) Anyway, this is your chance to weigh in. (that sounded funny!) What would be best for you and your families? Vote in the poll and send me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I voted Moon lake for July. I don't want to go to Goblin Valley in July. Moon lake is cool and pretty. Monte Cristo is pretty, too, but I've never camped there.
OK, Dan and I have a tent we got for a wedding present (3 years ago!) that is still in the box. PLEASE help us use it!! I voted for a hotel...but, I would be fine in a tent..I think! And I voted for Goblin Valley, but defintely NOT in July!
In July I would be more willing to go up north; probably in a tent. Either in Utah or just inside Idaho or Wyoming. Really, though, anywhere would be fine.
I voted for Moon Lake, cause it's closer-like. ANd the Uintas are nice and cool that time of year. We have several months to get ready to go. try www.moosineer.com (sorry for the shameless plug)
We are always up for a cabin or hotel, but we have done tent camping lots as well. Mostly me and the boys, though. We have been to Fish lake. It is nice and cool and the fishing is great for both perch and trout. We have also gone to Lava Hot springs, which is fun. Bear lake is also something that you have all done (at least brothers and sisters) and is always a good place to play and camp. For those who prefer cabins, there are cabins also. I guess fish lake is that way too.
Mark
Post a Comment