Pages

05 April 2008

Losing It!


I found this great book at Macey's yesterday. It has some really great ideas. AND it was only $5, which made it even better. It has some recipes and some tables with different calorie amounts in different foods, which is helpful. (Who knew how many calories were in a boiled egg?) I don't know. This is sort of the direction I had decided to go even before I found the book. It's not a book about a diet, just about eating better and exercising more.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Isn't that basically what a diet is? Eating less and exercising more? That is basically what I have decided to do for my biggest loser diet.

My goal is not to lose the most weight of anyone. My goal is to be in shape myself and to shape my kids' minds with healthy eating behavior.

I don't want to go buy new hot chick clothes, I want to fit in the clothes I have.

Share with us anything good you find in your new book.

Annie said...

Amen Misty!

Its not a diet, its a lifestyle. I think if you go into it with a mindset that one day it will be over, you'll fail. It has to be a lifestyle change! Knowledge truly is power.

And yes, I want to fit into the clothes I have too:)

Dan said...

I want to fit into the clothes Annie has, too. Oh wait, nevermind. I'd settle for fitting into my own clothes. Maybe getting back into my old favorite belt.