Pages

06 February 2009

For My Birthday

Ok...my birthday is coming up here pretty quick. I can't believe that I'm going to be 36. Old age keeps getting closer and closer! :) So...for my birthday I've decided that I want a family sing-along at Mom and Dad's house. Nothing big or fancy...I'd just like to sing. I like that. It does good things to my soul and sometimes I just need that! So...not this Sunday but the next one (my birthday!) I'm planning on bringing music to Mom and Dad's and if you would like to sing with me for my birthday present I'd love that. Maybe we can put in a movie for the kids and pop popcorn for them or something. Bubba might even come...I talked to him for a minute last night. It might be fun, ya never know! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

What I can't believe is that you're ONLY 36. I mean, you're my biggest sister and 36 is sounder younger and younger every day!

Robert said...

yeah, I dunno. 36 seems pretty old from where I'm sitting. That's closer to 40 than 30. Sounds like a fun party though. I'll try to be there, and if I'm there I'll definitely sing with you. subso

Tuleps said...

I would love to be able to .. i have a meeting that night at 7 though. Could we meet before dinner at like 5 to sing, and then i would get to participate? If not, that's okay too.