Which is better than what it has been lately. I'm so glad that we are all FINALLY feeling better. For the last two weeks we have all been SO sick with the flu. Not throwing up sick, just sick. We've all had coughs and fevers and runny noses. It's been almost two weeks since we started with all of this crap! We've mostly stayed home and done nothing (except go through three new boxes of Kleenex!)
I know Misty wanted pictures of Rachel's ears. Our camera has been acting wonky. Well, just the charger, we figured out. Glad we didn't buy new batteries! But we've been without a camera for a while. Well, a digital camera. Well, a digital camera that has batteries and takes good pictures. We've got a few 35mm camera's we could have used, but it's hard for blogging to use those. *grin*
Anyway, we are all feeling better now.
I can't wait to get the family pictures back of everyone! I've wanted a family picture for such a long time! There are just so many of us! And it's hard to all get together at the same time. Thanks Mark for just setting a day and time and saying this is what we are doing. It worked well. We are so lucky that the lady let us in...! Amazing!
1 comment:
Sure, blame it on a wonky camera. I'm glad Rachel's ears are doing good. That would be yucky if they got infected and stuff. They look very natural pierced and pretty.
Post a Comment