Well, I just passed 80 miles on my walking trek. Not too bad for a fat old lady! =] I never thought I would walk 80 miles in my whole life. But I'm feeling better. And it's getting a little easier to walk. At least, I'm not so sore afterward anymore! :)
I've tried to walk three miles a day, every day after I drop the girls off at school. I've started volunteering in the girls' classes on Tuesday and Wednesday, so those days are hard to walk. But I try to walk the other days. And James has been great to walk with me after dinner. I still haven't lost much weight, but a little bit.
Anyway, thought I would share. Because I'm excited! =]
2 comments:
That is awesome! Keep up the good work. I know another way to help with the weight loss if that is the goal. Cut back on fats, Russ has lost 15 lbs in 1 month just by cutting back on the amount of fat he eats. it is amazing! But walking is awesome and you will be ready when James wants to take you all snowshoeing! Great Job!
I agree, congrats. Another good thing to try in addition to walking is leg strength training. Your legs are the biggest sets of muscles you got. If they are strong and efficient then walking will burn more calories.
Post a Comment