A little bit about us Baers
*sigh* Grass.
I tried the slip and slide once when our kids were about the girls age - It looked so fun, cool and refreshing. I couldn't move for a week! Looks like they had fun & James was still moving.
The word verification for that comment was Splaplod - seemed fitting for a slip and slide post.
i love the determination on megan's face! love the photos...i hope kayla is feeling better!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*sigh* Grass.
I tried the slip and slide once when our kids were about the girls age - It looked so fun, cool and refreshing. I couldn't move for a week! Looks like they had fun & James was still moving.
The word verification for that comment was Splaplod - seemed fitting for a slip and slide post.
i love the determination on megan's face! love the photos...
i hope kayla is feeling better!!
Post a Comment