
This picture of the girls we took on the way home. We went through Richfield and it was SO pretty as we went over the summit and looked over the valley. Kinda fun.

And it was hard to find one picture out of the few we took that everyone is looking nice. But this was the best one of the most people. Some people look grumpy in all three! But it is what it is I guess.
Thanks for a great trip. I know the weather didn't cooperate, but I didn't really go down to fish. I went down to hang out with my family, and so it that way it was a successful trip. Thanks for the fun memories!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. You have such cute girls. It was really fun to spend time with them. Thanks for doing one with all of us in it. I really, really want to change the pictures in my frame by the front door, I love it there but the pictues are so old - which isn't exactly a problem but some of the kids weren't even born yet. So, if anyone got some of any of the kids I'd sure like a copy to fill that frame.
Post a Comment