
Here are a few random updates. A cute picture of Kaylie at the park last night...

We went for a walk on the Jordan Parkway trail with Teresa and Pat and Colten and their dog Charlie on Saturday night. Charlie has gotten HUGE!!


There were some trees with some pretty blossoms and I just HAD to take a few pics...


Rachel's freaky eyes!

Scamper

And a picture of our charter school going up...
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. We missed you at dinner yesterday. Have a good week.
That's cool about the charter school. It will be done for next year? Where is it located? They're starting a charter out here next year, but when I got reading about it, it didn't really seem like the right thing for my kids. It's really popular, though, and everyone wants in, but I wonder if they even read about the structure the classes will have; it's like everyone just wanted to jump on the charter bus. It did not sound like yours at all.
Way cute pictures. The kids. The dogs. I know what you really need, though: a kitten.
Post a Comment