I feel like I'm talking to a priest in one of those little confessional box things. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...it's been two weeks since my last confession..." Odd...
So it's been a while. Good thing that nothing much is happening, right?
The girls are off track for the next three weeks. It was nice to think about sleeping in this morning. I've had to wake the girls up at 8 every day for the last two weeks. Today, when they could sleep in they were up at 7:30. Crazy kids!
So, if you have any ideas of things we could do to pass the time, please let me know! It's our last off track time, though. They have this three weeks off, then they go back for eight weeks and they are done. Their last day is the 12th of June. Then they are off until the 24th of August. YAY!
It will be nice to have some time off this summer. We have some fun trips planned! We are going to Fish Lake with ya'll in June. We are going to Christmas Meadows with James' family in July. We are going to Moosehorn in August, I think. And we are planning a few more day trips in between. We are so excited! It sure beats having three weeks off in the summer like we've had for the last three years!
So what can we do with all our free time? I'm taking ideas!
3 comments:
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's a great time of year to do some letterboxing. We should come out sometime and take you to a few. There are some up the canyons that would be fun to find.
We've got to take Laura to lunch. Zach has next week off for spring break, and I know mom has it off. And if you have it off, we should all go out to eat.
i say go to the park before it gets too hot! i'm not quite sure what i would do with little people around! the library is good, and free. maybe instead of going to the one you normally do, go to a new one. you could go walk around the draper temple...you couldn't get too close during the open house. you could go to ikea...have you been? they have a playland for the kids. and, cheap lunch. and yes, letterboxing is always great, and free, aside from some gas.
Post a Comment