Pages

02 January 2009

Happy New Year (and change...)

Hope everyone is having a happy new year! (Even though it's only a few days old!) Hopefully it will be a wonderful year for everyone!

The girls are off track until January 28th, so if anyone has any fun ideas to keep them busy, let me know. I know for sure I want to get tickets to the temple open house and take them one day this month. Other than that we have a lot of free time ahead of us!

Except for the 21-23rd of January. We are all going to the Beaver Creek Lodge in Logan canyon and staying for a few days. We plan to take our snowshoes and some snacks and have a great time!

So...does anyone want to go camping this year? I'd love to go back to the Pinnacles place (or Camelot, whichever you prefer...) I know we had fun there and there was a little something for everyone (cabins or tent sites) Maybe if we went later in the year the river would be better for fishing. And if we all start working on it now, we could all take a picture from the top of the big cliff across from camp. I dunno...but it's probably about time to start thinking about it and making reservations if we want to do it. (The girls will have all of June, July and August off...a real summer vacation this year! YAY!)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good start to a good year. Hopefully 2009 will be our best one yet (personally, spiritually, financially, emotionally...the whole ball of wax!)

3 comments:

Elisha said...

I'm all for going camping again. I liked the Pinnacles, it was fun.

Misty Moncur said...

Last year Dave and I dubbed it "The Year of Dave and Misty," and we said by darn it we would make something happen this year. And we did, we did!

So I say to you, I hereby dub this year "The Year of the million unearned dollars." We'll see what happens.

Elisha said...

You can always take the girls to Wheeler Farm, they have 2 new calves and some smaller pigs.