This was on my brother Russell's blog today and I thought I would play along.
So I saw a friends post today and thought this was cool. What you do is this:
1:Open iTunes, or other music library, put it on shuffle, press play
2:For every question type the name of the song that is playing
3:When you go to a new question push next (or skip)
4:Don't lie to pretend you are cool
the Questions are as follows (my answers are in these())
Opening Credits:(What Is Your Story)
Waking Up:(Angels We Have Heard on High)
First Day at School:(Paint The Sky With Stars)
Falling in Love:(Splitting the Sky)
Fight Song:(Celebration)
Breaking up:(Boots' Special Day)
Prom:(Somewhere Between Right And Wrong)
Life's Ok:(Ghost Town at Sundown)
Mental Breakdown:(New Shiner Polka)
Driving:(You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd)
Flashback:(The Little Drummer Boy)
Getting Back together:(Jesus Once Was A Little Child)
Wedding:(A Child's Prayer)
Birth of Child:(You Are The Universe)
Final Battle:(That's The Thing About Love)
Death Scene:(Four Wheel Cowboy)
Funeral song:(Cool Water)
End Credits:(Just Enough Money, Honey)
1 comment:
How fun! I am going to do this! :)
Post a Comment