I swear I have the most amazing girls! They do things every day that just make me so proud of them! Last week we got to go to an assembly for Rachel at her school. She was awarded the Student of the Month award from her class. The month before that Megan got the same award. I think they choose a boy and a girl from each class every month. And today we have an assembly for Megan to get the Wolf of the Quarter award. Pretty amazing!
Today Mikayla and I went to the Sweet candy factory with a friend of mine and her kids. It was so much fun! About half way through Kayla looks at me and says, "Mom, this is the best day of my life!" It was too funny.
Before we went on the tour Kayla and I stopped in the bathroom. We were talking and Kayla said she wondered when we would get to the candy factory. I told her we were already IN the candy factory. She got a funny look on her face and said, "No we aren't...we are in the bathroom!" It made me laugh!
I've got the best girls! The older two are going to be in a play for our ward Christmas party on Saturday. It's so cute! The Primary is doing it and they have lots of musical numbers and dances and stuff. I can't believe they are going to pull it off! (Although they have had practice three or four times a week for the last month!) If anyone wants to see it, you can come at 6:00 on Friday night for their dress rehearsal. It should be great!
2 comments:
Braggy Braggerton. ;)
they have always been good kids, great cousins, and a lot of fun to watch grow up. Good luck with the play!
Post a Comment