Thanks so much for coming camping! We all had such a great time. The girls loved spending so much time with their cousins and James and I loved spending time with everyone. Rachel cried til we were past Strawberry because she didn't want to leave!
Here are some of James' pictures that I especially love. This is one of his many talents (but one that was hard to share at the talent show...!) This top one is my very favorite.

We found this next one on our walk to the pictures on the cliffs. (Thanks for watching my girls, Mom!)

Another one of the pinnacles.

And the river. (I loved the river...although worrying about keeping the kids out of it was hard!)

And I absolutely LOVE this one.

We'll have to do it again sometime!
2 comments:
It was a great time! Thanks for putting it all together. I think it was a perfect blend of fun and relaxation, scheduled and free time, hot and cold. No bugs, good fires, good laughs, great location with wonderful, breathtaking, views, and perfect company!! :) Mark this one down for the memory books!
Yeah, it was the perfect blend of everything. James really does have a great eye for photography. But if he couldn't share his photography a the talent show, he could at least have done the tooty taw.
Post a Comment