Wow, umm... good job girls! And Heather, you have definitely lost weight. Careful with those clips though, people will give you strange looks if you wear them in public. At least they always look at me funny when I do.
You really do look like you are losing weight -lots of weight. Way to go. And Robert I've never given you strange looks when you've had clips in your hair - it let's us see your eyes better!
I do like the new look. They are all nice though. I don't know how you kids find all the fun stuff.
4 comments:
Wow, umm... good job girls! And Heather, you have definitely lost weight. Careful with those clips though, people will give you strange looks if you wear them in public. At least they always look at me funny when I do.
I love the new layout. It is pleasant and cute and not vampiry at all.
You really do look like you are losing weight -lots of weight. Way to go. And Robert I've never given you strange looks when you've had clips in your hair - it let's us see your eyes better!
I do like the new look. They are all nice though. I don't know how you kids find all the fun stuff.
seems to me that look comes from some sort of afilliation with Grantsville?
Post a Comment