A cute one of Mikayla (and Megan) going down the slide at the park. She has the finest hair of anyone I know!
Catching my girls reading. (Not a hard thing to do, but I thought it was cute...!)
Rachel's Activity Day group as they hiked to Donut Falls.
The awesome fog on the way to Jackson
Our only view of the Tetons on the way into the park. We got a better view on the way home.
The guys getting ready to raft down the river. James looked the area up on Google Earth when we got home and realized that yes, they would have eventually found the way to water if we had kept going on that road. But it would have been the wrong river and would have emptied into the main river much farther down the canyon than I was supposed to meet them. Glad we stopped!
The road on the way back. It was brutal, I've got to be honest. How the guys hiked carrying the rafts and the kids hiked in flip-flops and water shoes (or barefooted like Dave!) I'll never know.
The ride home was gorgeous though!
Playing Minute to Win It Games with everyone. I was a bit skeptical at first, but they were fun!
At Old Faithful. I don't remember so many people last time we were there. It was insane!
These are my favorite pictures of the trip I think. We were driving towards Jackson that night for dinner and the sky was amazing! These were taken from the car as we drove down the road. I'm amazed they turned out at all!
In Jackson while we were waiting for dinner.
In Jackson after dinner. The kids were hilarious!



No comments:
Post a Comment