June has been kind of a crazy month!
We got Rachel off to camp! She had such a good time. But got SO sunburned! I wish we had gotten a picture of that, but it would hurt way too much to look at it! And I wish we had gotten a picture of her when she got home, nice and dirty from camp! But we didn't.
I dragged the girls to the cemetery to take some pictures with me! I love stuff like that. They didn't like it quite so much. =] But they were good sports. They helped me clear away some of the grass around Janis' headstone. I should have taken a picture after...it looks much better! I guess we will just have to go back again. There is another set of grandparents that I want a picture of, but the sprinklers were on.
After the cemetery we stopped at a park on the way home. This was one in South Salt Lake and it was kind of a neat park.
Then we camped at Soldier Creek in the Aspen Grove campground. It was HOT (but I guess it was hot here in the valley that week too!) The girls got to get wet in the lake. (You can still see Rachel's sunburn!) They walked out to the island and back and had a great time, although shoes would have helped because it was rocky!
This is the view from the campground. So pretty!
Megan got stung by something while we were up there. Her hand started to swell pretty good. We gave her a Benadryl and it made her so sleepy!
And this is all of us at the end of our trip. We had a great time! Hope to be able to do it again soon!
We ended our trip at the property. We stopped to use the tables and stuff for lunch. =] Well, that and the girls wanted to drive the rhino. Colten enjoyed driving it too!
All in all it was a wonderful June!
No comments:
Post a Comment