Pages

11 July 2010

July So Far

I've been a lousy poster lately.  Here are a few pictures from July.  The first few are of the girls on the slip and slide.  When we went to the fair by our house, the rides were $4.50 each.  So we made a deal that if they didn't ask to go on rides, we would buy them a slip and slide.  We probably saved $100!

 

This is my favorite picture of the fireworks that James took.  It was awesome!   

And here is little Mikayla with her missing tooth!  I pulled it out for her during Singing Time last week!
 

The rest of the pictures are of our family reunion at Bear Lake (well, Garden City)  They had an auction of some things people donated that was kinda fun.  I got the picture of the two people that are in the frame on the back of the table.  They are James' mother's grandparents.  So that was kinda fun!  :)
 
This is a picture of James' cute great-aunt Laree.  
She is adorable!  Mikayla followed her around all day, and 
LaRee was so cute with her! 
 
And the rest are the girls playing in Bear Lake.  It was so nice we should have brought swim suits.  I can't believe all the people though!  Absolutely crazy!  We'll have to plan a trip back just to play in the water.

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Love the pictures. Thank you for sharing them. We sure had some good times at Bear Lake - maybe we need to do our next family vacation there.

Misty Moncur said...

You know, Dave and I are next in line to choose, and we were actually thinking of doing it at Bear Lake. We have so many good memories there from growing up, I think it would be fun to go back again together. We've also thought about Arches or Rock City in Idaho.