Rachel had her first ballroom dance performance today. It made me cry! My little baby is growing up and dancing with boys! (And dancing very well, I must add!) She looked absolutely beautiful. She was so worried that she would make a mistake or go the wrong way, but she did a fantastic job! We are so proud of her!
And here are a few pictures of her getting her award from the Sons of the Utah Pioneers for her winning essay. She got a certificate and $20 and an invitation to their chapter meeting in June where she gets to read her essay. We are so proud of her!
6 comments:
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel - you are amazing. You are excelling in so many wonderful ways. We love you and are so proud of all the good things that you do. So sorry we couldn't have been there with you.
I am amazed at how grown up she is getting to be. I guess they are all getting to be that way, though. We're proud of her and her accomplishments. We went to a ward dance tonight and I couldn't get any of the boys to dance (of course I wasn't a great example) and Lena was all left feet. Margaret would have been a better option. I should have asked her :)
Rachel, I'm so proud of you. Your awesome. If dancing makes you happy, keep it up! I really enjoyed the happy smile on your face when you danced. It puts a happy smile on my face.
wow! who knew, a ballroom dancer. congrats rachel. you are amazing. maybe we could come watch next time:)
Hey, congratulations! Looks like so much fun! And who was that cute boy?
I think the boy was just someone who was assigned to Rachel. Unless she is keeping secrets from me.
Post a Comment