I found the coolest thing today! At least, I thought it was cool! I went to the Fabric Center looking for something for my birthday. They had two bags under the counter that were filled with flannel scraps. I guess they cut out burp cloths and receiving blankets from squares of fabric and they have round corners. So they have lots of fabric left over from the corners and sides of these pieces of fabric. They are all paired together with the backs that match. I got two garbage bags full of scraps for $4. Awesome, huh? Most of them can be cut into 2 1/2 inch strips. Some are big enough for four inch strips or squares. I'm SO excited!
And this is a picture of Mikayla. She came walking into my room the other morning wearing bows on her face. Where does she get her ideas?!?
2 comments:
Cool, what are you going to make with them? Or is it obvious and I'm just fabric challenged?
You are NOT fabric challenged! :)
I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with them. But they were $2 a bag. How could I NOT buy them? :) I think most of them will be big enough to make a baby quilt or two. Hopefully. I think I can cut them into about 4 inch squares or 2 inch strips and put them together somehow.
Post a Comment