Thought I would share a few pictures of the family from our outing today. (And the festivities last night!)
The girls really wanted to make their own pizza for dinner. We made them in a pie pan and they each got to put on them what they wanted. They turned out great!
Then today we went snowshoeing. It was pretty. The girls are excellent snowshoers!
Such cute cute pictures. I really love your snow pictures. You all look so happy - I guess winter agrees with you. I'm glad that you have found an activity that you can all enjoy.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. Such great pictures.
such a cute little family! happy new year to you all.
Such cute cute pictures. I really love your snow pictures. You all look so happy - I guess winter agrees with you. I'm glad that you have found an activity that you can all enjoy.
Cute pictures! Looks fun!
Post a Comment