Pages

15 October 2009

Quilt Ideas

So during conference I started playing with some graph paper.  Came up with a design that I liked.  I've played with it and played with it and finally came up with this.  I will probably do it in different colors, but for the sake of making the picture, this is what I had to work with!  What do you think?  Now I just need to figure out how to make it!  :)




3 comments:

Elsie said...

It is absolutely beautiful. I really like the colors that you have but it would be beautiful in any color. Quilts are a really nice winter project. I have a friend with a quilting machine who would probably quilt it for you or let you use her machine.

Anonymous said...

Niiiiice. I love quilts. This one, however, is going to take a looooong time. But it's fun work. Get the family involved too. Shoot, I'd even help :)

Misty Moncur said...

Pretty.