Pages

18 April 2009

Another Boring Blog :) (Just for you, Misty)






James and the girls and I went to the park last night. They were having a "Healing Field" I think they call it. With tons of flags. So we went over to take some pictures of flags. Turns out we took lots and lots of pictures. Here are a few...

4 comments:

Tuleps said...

Rachel is looking more and more like you every day .. i guess i didn't realize that. How odd. And i love the ones of Kayla. She does have a cute face. =)

Annie said...

quite frankly i enjoy your boring blog! your family is adorable!

Misty Moncur said...

I love that first one of Kayla. That's a great color on her. And I said I do it too.

Elsie said...

Last night Kayla said, "Whenever I look at my Dad - I smile." And I thought, "Probably because your Dad always has a camera!" But, she trumped my thought when she said, "Because I love him." Wonderful pictures.