03 September 2008
A Change of Plans
Hey guys. I've decided that since the baptism starts at nine, and we will probably be done by 10:30 at the latest, that instead of doing lunch, we'll do a brunch. My friend offered to make cinnamon rolls for us all, and I'll get some muffins from Costco and some fruit and juice and stuff. Does that sound ok with everyone? That way we can come back and have a little party, but it doesn't last all day. If you would still like to bring something, you could bring some doughnuts or bagels and cream cheese or juice or something. But please don't feel like you have to! We'll be fine if you just want to come and visit! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm, i'm still partial to eating a whole bunch of food, but maybe that's just me. *shrugs* But it sounds good. I'm so excited for tomorrow!
Post a Comment