Have any of you ever been to Kraft Foods? I love going there because they have wonderful recipes of things that I will actually cook! They have a book that they will send to your house a few times a year (5 maybe?) with great recipes too, if you want to.Here's a link for one of our favorites. The girls love the mini meatloaves and I like not making meatloaf! It takes hamburger, stuffing mix and a cup of water and you mix it all together and put it in muffin tins. It doesn't take very long to cook and we all get our own little meatloaf!
They also have healthy living recipes and meatless recipes. I really like the pictures, because I want to know what things look like before I make them!
Anyway...check it out!
2 comments:
Yeah! I saw James bring one of the meat muffins in to work one day and I thought "that is such a good idea" and wondered if it was a recipe or just something you came up with. Thanks for sharing that, there may even be stuff I could make :)
Dave's family calls those Burger Bundles. He asks me to make them all the time and I'm all like, Not if you keep calling them that I won't.
Post a Comment