
Have any of you ever been to this site? It's adorable! She has digital scrapbooking pieces that you can download (for free!) There is a "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" and a "I Like to Look for Rainbows" baptism one and a "Child of God" one. Each one is in multiple parts with lots of papers and embellishments and such. You will have to go back through the other months to find them all. But they are so cute! Thought I would pass along the link. (Now I just need to learn how to do a digital scrapbook!)
5 comments:
Free is good. What is the website?
The link is highlighted in the text. Or it's http://audraslittlescraps.blogspot.com
Okay, cool, duh, I found it. But I can't get the pieces to work in my scrapbook program, even after I change them to jpgs. Any ideas?
I don't have any ideas at all. I'm sorry. I have pulled them in to a drawing program and they work fine. Will it let you import them as opposed to opening them? I don't really know...I'm sorry!
It also started doing that with my regular photos, so it's my program, I just don't know what the deal is.
Post a Comment