Pages

21 January 2008

Ice Fishing at Rockport

We took the girls out ice fishing on the 12th of January. We ended up at Rockport, but we didn't catch anything! The girls had fun though. This is Rachel and Megan looking out over the lake.

And here are Rachel and Mikayla patiently waiting for fish. Well, maybe not so patiently!
I kept worrying Mikayla would step in one of the many holes scattered around. The ice was about 12 inches deep, though, so it was pretty safe!

We weren't catching any fish, so to pass the time, the girls all made snow angels in the layer of snow over the top of the ice. Even Mom made a snow angel!

5 comments:

James said...

We need to do that again..

*Teresa* said...

Looks like a fun time! :)

Misty Moncur said...

I like it. I posted a link to your site on my site. Nobody reads my site either. It's got flip-flops on it. You have the cutest kids. Don't tell mine I said that.

Annie said...

OK,I FINALLY found you. Dan kept forgetting to tell me your address. I love the pictures. I agree with Misty, your kids are adorable!!! Keep posting, I like reading!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, post some more stuff. From Misty