Pages

28 September 2012

September

Since September is almost over, I guess it is time to update the blog.  :)  September has been super busy at our house.  The girls started school the end of August.  It's been great!  They are all doing well and enjoying their teachers and school in general.  (We had student led conferences this week...we have awesome girls!)

I've been working all month.  A school in Herriman called me and asked if I could fill in for a lady that had just had surgery.  I've worked every day since school started (except for one Monday...)  It's been crazy!  I don't know how people do it.  I love working while my kids are in school.  That part has been great.  But it cuts out a huge part of my day without them.  By the time I drop them off for school, shower and eat breakfast it's just about time to leave for work.  And then I get home about a half an hour before I have to go get them.  :(  I'm sure gonna enjoy this paycheck though!

The girls started piano lessons at the beginning of the month.  So far it's been going good.  They are taking lessons for a girl in our ward.  She's 15 I think and adorable with the girls.  They all really like her and are learning a lot.  (If only they would practice more!)

Here are a few pictures from September...


















No comments: