she is so stinkin cute. What fun! My one regret about working is that I miss lots of things with the grand babies. You are such a good mom and take such good care of those girls. Love ya all
She is pretty dang cute! I feel so old, my youngest is now ready for Kindergarten, and probably first grade, and the band at the graduation was so loud it hurt my head. I kept thinking of the saying I said when I was younger "If its to loud, your to old" I'm officially to old.
2 comments:
she is so stinkin cute. What fun! My one regret about working is that I miss lots of things with the grand babies. You are such a good mom and take such good care of those girls. Love ya all
She is pretty dang cute! I feel so old, my youngest is now ready for Kindergarten, and probably first grade, and the band at the graduation was so loud it hurt my head. I kept thinking of the saying I said when I was younger "If its to loud, your to old" I'm officially to old.
Post a Comment