Pages

21 November 2009

New Pics

Hmmm...it's been a while since I've posted apparently!  :)

What's going on at our house?  Hmmm...we had all the girls sick a little before Halloween.  Not too bad...just colds.  And they got over it pretty quick.  And by Halloween they were all better.  Here are a couple Halloween pictures of the girls!

We've also had a birthday party for Megan.  It was pretty low key.  We had a few friends over and played a few games.  Kinda fun!  She has some cute friends.




We also have some pictures from the Great Salt Lake.  We went out kinda late at night hoping to catch some sunset pictures.  We got there a little late for that, but were able to get some fun pictures anyway.



And last, but not least, we went to a skate park this afternoon. James had all the boys at the park watching him drive his truck down in the bowls.  It was funny!  Boys!



Then we took the girls to the park afterward.  They had a good time, even though it was freezing!  :)




2 comments:

Elsie said...

Fun pictures. Thanks for sharing. I also like your new background - very festive.

Misty Moncur said...

Looks so fun! I always love pictures of the Great Salt Lake! It is so beautiful there anytime, but it would be great to have some sunset pictures. Antelope Island had some really beautiful sunsets, if I recall. You know that town, Sunset? It's called that for a reason. :)