We bought a new van last Friday. Well, new for us anyway. I absolutely love it! It's light blue (which James doesn't especially like!) and gray on the inside. It's a Nissan Quest and it's pretty funky looking. But I love it! It's nice that the girls aren't so squished together. (And Mikayla can't hit the girls in the head while we are driving...!) So far we haven't had too many fights about who gets to sit where, so that is good! I'm also part of my first carpool! Yippee!!!
27 November 2007
The Van
We bought a new van last Friday. Well, new for us anyway. I absolutely love it! It's light blue (which James doesn't especially like!) and gray on the inside. It's a Nissan Quest and it's pretty funky looking. But I love it! It's nice that the girls aren't so squished together. (And Mikayla can't hit the girls in the head while we are driving...!) So far we haven't had too many fights about who gets to sit where, so that is good! I'm also part of my first carpool! Yippee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment